Before you design, develop, and field a system of systems, use models to visualize how the system will work in the field. Here are some of the benefits.
- Ensure operational feasibility by visualizing the system in action.
- Get stakeholder feedback on system operation before it is built.
- Understand system limitations.
- Compare alternative system concepts to find the most cost-effective approach.
- Identify and correct system bottlenecks early in the design.
- Perform trade studies to get the most performance at the lowest life cycle cost.
Jacoby Consulting has been analyzing complex military and transportation systems for more than 30 years.